All-New G Series Engine
6.8 Litre High Performance Engine
The G7 engine is an inline 6-cylinder 6.8L 300-350hp engine, which will sit in the middle of our current range of diesel inboard marine engines.
Two variants will be available, a light-duty commercial producing a peak of 350hp at 2800rpm and heavy-duty commercial producing a peak of 300hp at 2500rpm, ideal for workboats and recreational boats
The designs optimize fuel injection and intake porting to improve combustion performance, particularly low-temperature combustion stability though lean air-fuel rationing.
This ensures that we satisfy the world’s strictest exhaust emission standards while providing the smooth, quiet and efficient power for which Hyundai SeasAll is becoming known.
Solenoid controlled common rail injection system delivers 350PS and 110.0kg-m of torque from the 6.8 litre in line 6 cylinder head engine.
The broad flat torque curve proves Hyundai Seasall’s diesel development capabilities are world- class and beats performance of competitions comparable models. The electronic engine control system makes the engine lighter, quieter and more fuel efficient with excellent compact dimensions.
Cast iron cylinder block
The G Series features a strong cast iron cylinder block and head, Gallery oil -cooled long lasting mono steel pistons.
Hyundai Powertrain Technology, already proven in a full range of modern diesel engines, now brings this exceptional performance and reliability to the marine market.
• 6 cylinder in-line, 24 valve OHC
• Cast iron cylinder block & head
• Gallery oil-cooled long lasting mono steel pistons
• Intergrated water jacket
• Balance shaft
• Drive belt auto tensioner
• Single serpentine belt system
Air Inlet system
• Reusable air filter
• Common Rail Direct Injection(CRDI)
• Solenoid injector with 2,000 bar
• Gear-driven fuel pump
• Electronically controlled injection timing
• Fine Fuel Filter and water separator
Engine Mounting *Adjustable Engine mounts Optional
•Integrated oil-cooler in cylinder block
•Closed system with forced feeding
•Eco type oil filter
•Electric oil extraction pump
•Gear drive engine oil pump
• Gear-driven seawater pump
• Seawater-cooled intercooler,heat exchanger
• Auxiliary connector for cabin heating
• Corrosion resistant material for seawater circuit
• Easily accessible seawater impeller pump
• 24 volt system and 90A alternator
• Auxiliary engine stop button
• Air heating system for a trouble -free cold start
• Aluminium exhaust pipe
• E-WGT ( Electric Waste Gate Turbocharger)
Engine Operating Indicator (EOI)
• Engine self protection and diagnosis
• Displays CAN information
• Displays engine diagnostic error codes
• Audible alarm and control lamps
• Idle & PTO rpm adjustable switch
• IMO Tier 2 in progress and EPA Tier 111 (TBD)
Air Inlet System
• Reusable air filter